Movie Review: Murder Mystery

Murder Mystery… A short movie review for people with short attention spans.
Spoilers possible!!!


DIRECTOR:

 Kyle Newacheck


STARRING: 

Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston, Luke Evans

THE PLOT:

 A New York City cop and his wife go on a European vacation to reinvigorate the spark in their marriage, but end up getting framed and on the run for the death of an elderly billionaire.


WHAT I THINK:

  As a movie going for an Agatha Christie angle it was very mysterious. I appreciated the depth in which the director made the whole movie and extreme whodunnit. Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston played very well off each other, this gave the film a genuine/authentic feel that made you feel like they were married for 15 years. It was like I was watching my wife and I talk to each other and we totally related to the entire situation minus the murders. 


If I could describe this movie in a few words I would say that this is a murder mystery with a comedy twist although there is a mystery twist as well. There was a good amount of laughs supplied by the duo by way of sexual innuendo, personal jabs, and observational humor that would be considered classic Adam Sandler material. If it ain't broke don't fix it, am I right?

THE LOW DOWN

If you enjoy a good murder mystery, good laughs and a good storyline brought to you by top notch comedic actors then this movie is for you.  

I give it ⭐⭐⭐⭐of 5 stars.

Please feel free to subscribe to the blog for more movie reviews, like your favorites, and share the ones you think others would like. Thanks for reading and see you next week.

Movie Poster, Plot, and Pictures provided by IMDB.com  


Comments